- Enhances ability for information to be provided by staff and students with quicker more responsive action taken by administration.
- Improves education in the classroom and productivity throughout the organization by providing safer schools.
- Eliminates storage costs of records and storage management time.
- Improves safety of schools as trend data is immediately available for prevention.
- Virtually guarantees complete and accurate reports which improves management of bullying incidents.
- Reduces administration time and effort.
- Minimizes the chance of legal challenges as report resolutions are time and date stamped and are immediately available if necessary.
- Improves relationships with parents or caregivers by enhancing student safety and communication.
- Improves quality of information by conducting investigations while information is fresh.