- Improves safety by addressing safety concerns before injuries or damage to property occurs.
- Reduces the risk of infiltration and spread within schools of diseases carried by infected pests.
- Improves prevention programs as key staff immediately responds to and addresses safety concerns.
- Reduces time required to report, track, resolve and document reports of safety concerns.
- Reduces workers’ compensation, healthcare and other insurance costs, as safety issues are resolved quickly, reducing injuries or damage to property.
- Reduces costs associated with subs and temps as staff accidents are reduced.
- Eliminates storage costs of records and storage management time.