- Eliminates need, cost, time and effort for administrators to develop their own forms, documents and written programs.
- Reduces time required of administrators and staff to maintain compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Reduces risk, liability and cost to districts while ensuring requirements are met.
- Ensures consistency across all schools for all programs and compliance tasks.
- Prevents compliance requirements from falling through the cracks.
- Ensures compliance with regulations without impacting or adding to support staffing levels.
- Eliminates cost and need to add staff for compliance issues.
- Eliminates the need for manual processes which are difficult to manage and sustain.
- Eliminates storage costs of records and storage management time.