- Reduces load on school staff and ensures compliance by providing access to safety specialists.
- Eliminates risk and improves safety by providing immediate access to specialists for answers to safety questions.
- Improves safety by providing access to safety professionals in the event of chemical emergencies.
- Eliminates load on IT staff or other administrators in support of safety and technology programs.
- Improves short and long-term safety program as suggestions and ideas are implemented effectively and in a timely manner.