- OSHA 300 AutoComplete – integrated with the Accident Management System (AMS)
– Information is automatically pulled from AMS to complete OSHA reports.
– Processing tool ensures that only reportable accidents appear on reports.
– Add, modify or update case information for accurate and complete reports.
– Online access for staff addresses compliance requirements.
– Date range filter to access historical OSHA 300 reports in case of an audit.
– Date range filter to access OSHA 300 reports evaluate and improve prevention program.
– Integrated with OSHA 300 ManualComplete for use if necessary.
- OSHA 300 ManualComplete
– Quick and easy form to enter reportable staff accident information.
– Automatically integrates data with OSHA 300 AutoComplete.