- Improves safety for staff in dealing with chemicals
- Eliminates potential reading or language challenges in dealing with (M)SDS
- Eliminates the challenge, risk and liability associated with maintaining paper (M)SDS binders.
- Ensures safety with Hazard Communications (US) and WHMIS (Canada) regulations eliminating the risk of being cited or fined by regulatory agencies.
- Minimizes the chances of chemical incidents as staff is properly trained to access and use chemicals (if integrated with Training Systems).
- Eliminates costs and management time needed to meet (M)SDS storage requirements.