- Eliminates liability, bad press and other concerns that safety tasks are not completed.
- Reduces the time required of administrators and staff to maintain compliance with federal, state and local regulations for safety tasks (non-training safety requirements).
- Ensures safety and consistency across all schools for required safety tasks.
- Reduces staffing and outsourcing costs while ensuring safety tasks are completed.
- Improves staff safety awareness, knowledge and understanding of the organization’s safety program.
- Eliminates costs associated with storage of forms and records of safety task completion.
- Online programs reduce load on current IT staff and equipment and other staff typically necessary to support software.
- Support provided by PublicSchoolWORKS staff reduces load on current administrative staff typically required to support technology programs.
- Delivers and ensures a “Culture of Safety” across all sites to improve staff and student safety.