It’s National Teacher Appreciation Week! The PTA and NEA have compiled methods and resources districts can use to honor teachers’ hard work.
- Certificates of Appreciation: Click here to download and print certificates of appreciation to give teachers from a principal or from a particular student. For districts that have a PTA or PTSA, there are templates the presidents can use as well.
- #ThankaTeacher on social media: The PTA and NEA want to hear why students, staff and parents appreciate teachers, and encourages everyone to use the hashtag “#ThankaTeacher” on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Here are some examples.
- Flyers: Districts can print and post these posters around school buildings.
- Digital Graphics: The PTA designed digital graphics that districts can post to school websites. Download the eBlast banner here and the web ad here.
- Social Media Graphics: The PTA also designed graphics districts can use as Facebook or Twitter cover photos, as well as an Instagram image.
- Social Media Content: The PTA also drafted sample social media posts districts can use here.
The NEA provided an entire list of ways to participate in National Teacher Appreciation Day. Check them out here.