The PublicSchoolWORKS Team
Executive Bios: Steve Temming, Ph.D. |
Our team includes former district and school administrators. We've experienced the:
- challenges of ensuring a safe and healthy environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors
- high demands on administrator and staff time, limited budgets and resources, and continually changing regulations
- challenge - if not impossibility - of organizing and maintaining control of all the information and activities that are necessary to meet critical safety, regulatory and reporting requirements
- struggles of finding ways to minimize costs, limit liability, and maintain strict compliance with all applicable safety and compliance regulations
We've also dealt with the burden of correcting these issues!
With that in mind, PublicSchoolWORKS was developed to address all of these challenges and more! Our team has an unconditional passion for helping each district implement a comprehensive safety compliance program that:
- is consistent
- provides excellent documentation
- carries on from year-to-year and administration-to-administration
- all with the over-riding goal to eliminate administrator time and effort
To that end, we roll up our sleeves and help plan all aspects of the program - drawing on PublicSchoolWORKS resources that include written plans, forms, training courses, and other content - then making use of the PublicSchoolWORKS software tools to automate all aspects to implement and sustain the program year-to-year.
When complete, administrators have the confidence that all processes are being performed on a timely basis and reflect best practices.
Steve Temming, Ph.D.
President and Chief Executive Officer
- B.A. Physics, Thomas More College, Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Detroit.
- M.S. Engineering, University of Detroit.
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, University of Cincinnati.
About Steve Temming:
Steve Temming developed PublicSchoolWORKS with the benefit of a wonderful team of school administrators actively employed in 11 school districts – from small rural to large urban. In addition, Steve had an impressive track record in developing and leading innovative programs for public institutions. With more than 22 years of experience working for or in public school districts, his stint as an administrator for Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS) afforded him the opportunity to experience first-hand the challenges and limitations surrounding the business operations side of a public school district (including Environmental Health & Safety), while establishing a number of programs and improvements based on best practices. Prior to CPS, Steve was president of a professional consulting firm and on the faculty of the University of Cincinnati.
- B.S. Management and Marketing, Auburn University.
About Tom Strasburger:
Tom Strasburger's professional career spans 20+ years in sales, marketing and management. He has worked with and developed successful market-specific sales and marketing programs and strategies in multiple business segments, including public schools, local and federal government, and Fortune 500 companies. Prior to joining PublicSchoolWORKS, Tom held local and national sales development positions in national office products companies in Dallas, Texas. In his role as vice president, Tom is in constant communication with clients to ensure that systems are functioning smoothly. He has a keen sense for district needs and works to ensure that every customer is using the PublicSchoolWORKS systems to their full potential.